Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Turning up the tease factor - From 11/12/2012

Yesterday Ally and I went shopping for some new clothes for her. She wanted to "blacken-up" her wardrobe and minimize the bright colors she seemed to keep finding in her closet. So off to J Crew, and the Banana Republic and etc. to pick up a couple of black sweaters and camisoles. Of course, she spoke to her new FB on the way to the store and while shopping with me.
This morning, she put on a black camisole, and black cable knit V neck sweater with a short plaid pleated skirt. Underneath, she had some new VS boy panties and very sexy or if you prefer, slutty black thigh highs. A pair of very nice black boots finished off the outfit. She applied some mascara and was ready to leave.
She worried aloud if her outfit might be a little over the top as her boss was in the office today. She tends to dress more classically which gives her the appearance and allure of a well kept sexy little young suburban wife. Little do they know..........
I told her how very sexy she looked and that Jim her new FB will be most enticed and excited by her appearance. She smiled, and mentioned Joey, our friend who is on her radar screen this week. She though she might have lunch with him today as they haven't been out together with or without me for several weeks. I suggested that young Jim might be a bit jealous by that. She just giggled. I called her while on my way to an appointment and I told her I thought she looked so damn HOT today.

No comments:

Post a Comment