Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11/19/2007 Spontaneous Facial Cleaning Tonight!!! - From 11/20/2007

I just licked my own cum off of my wife's face just around her mouth!

She went out with her FB tonight for a couple of beers, kissed a bit but no sex. He didn't even suck her breasts or touch her pussy. And no, she didn't suck him off in the parking lot of "their" special place. Later in our den, she sucked my cock like she did last night while I thrust three fingers in her wet pussy, and then we fucked like banshees (what is a banshee anyway?) and she told me to cum anywhere I wanted to. I asked if she wanted it in her mouth and she said yes! So I fucked her some more and then when I was starting to orgasm, I pulled out of her tight little and incredibly wet bare pussy and put my hard cock to her mouth. I started to cum just as she took me inside her mouth. I spunked a couple of really nice size shots of my cum just around the bottom side of her mouth before I emptied the rest of my cum into her mouth. I really didn't even waste a moment before I moved down to her and licked my cum right up!!!! It was amazing and then we kissed! She thought that was very sexy and then told me that many guys had cum on her face but no one had ever licked it clean before! And then we fucked again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment