Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11/17/2007 Saturday Morning Fuck Date With Her Fuck Buddy UPDATED 11/18 - From 11/18/2007

Scroll Down For UPDATES!!







Click On this Picture To Get A Taste Of Ally's Morning!

11/17/2007 10:20 EST Saturday Morning:
I awoke this morning to the sound of her phone beeping with another text message. It was a little bit after 7:00AM. And my wife who loves to sleep in on Saturday’s is awake and text messaging her Fuck Buddy. I was still sleepy. And she was up and bubbly.

She said she was going to meet him at his house as his wife was away for an all day affair, that he is to attend as well. He lives on the other side of the city from us in an area that Ally does not know or know how to drive to. Then the plan changed. Well, in my sleepy state, I suggested they just go back to where they played yesterday.I asked Ally what she told her FB was her excuse at home for going out. She told him she was telling me that she had to go out for cat food. I laughed and asked does it take “three hours to buy cat food?” And what about the dog? Doesn't she get any food?

Well, as I began to awake, she asked to borrow one of my caps. I smiled and she took, and then put on my sweatshirt. Well it’s really hers, but I got to wear it once. It is an XL, and she likes being all “cuddly” in a big shirt. A men’s Small would still be big on her. I asked if she was going to shower and she told me didn’t have time. She pulled off her sleep bottoms and wet a bath towel and proceeded to clean her sexy little bare pussy with the wet towel. I said that won’t work. And she said “Yes it does, I’ve done this with you.” Hmmmm…..Did I just learn another secret? Women have so many! She then came over to me and said smell this and tell me if you can tell. She climbed on the bed and straddled my face in order for me to smell her. I did smell her but not before I had a quick yummy lick of that fine beautiful bare pussy of hers. She took a new pair of pink VS boy panties from her drawer, removed the tags and put them on. And another pair of designer jeans, my new sweat shirt and ball cap. She looked so damn cute. I kissed her.






She wandered downstairs text messaging her FB all the way. I came down a few minutes later and could hear her on the phone with him. She smiled and headed to the side door. As she struggled with the tricky lock, I heard her mention the lock to him, as I came from behind and opened the door for my wife. I kissed her gently on her lips as she held the phone to her ear. She left the house. I followed a moment later and motioned for her to roll down the window. I asked quietly where she was going and she replied quietly “work”.A few minutes later I called her and asked her to pick up some cat food before her meeting. That was at 7:56AM.

I’ve worked on our new blog a little. I posted yesterday’s events. I’ve read some HW stories. I have thought of them together.And they are together right now. I’ve gotten painfully hard. I’ve stroked my cock thinking of my sexy Hotwife. But I will not let myself cum. I want to save it for her. To add to her.

I am thinking of them now being together. I am anxious as before, but not nearly so much. I am aroused thinking of what is to come this afternoon when she returns from her morning fuck date. I wonder where they are. The jealousy is still there too, but far less so than in previous encounters. I am not climbing walls. I am just waiting. And imagining him kissing my wife and caressing her face, touching and licking her breasts, feeling her ass, and touching and kissing her bare pussy. (We named it APP last night for Perfect Pussy. He called it a perfect pussy yesterday. So I suggested it is now PP. Ally said, its APP. Ally’s Perfect Pussy! That sounds good to me.) I imagine her touching his hard cock, licking it and taking it in her mouth.


Photo courtesy of amateurallure.com
She absolutely adores his little cock. She loves being able to swallow him whole. And she likes when he cums in her mouth. I imagine him moving over her and thrusting that “pretty” cock into her. I am thinking of them coupled, needing each other, searching for their own release. I imagine him characteristically beginning to withdraw from her wet pussy and she not allowing him to pull out. His own orgasm exploding into in her bare, wet and very unprotected pussy. My wife’s pussy.

It’s 11:00AM. Do you know where your Hotwife is?I do.
UPDATE - 12:10PM EST Saturday
My sexy little Hotwife is on the way home.
Her FB picked her up at near their office and drove her to his house, which is probably an hour from either the office or place. And they fucked twice. And he pulled out again and came on her "tummy". And she sucked him a bit. And the second time they fucked he "overheated". So I guess he didn't cum a second time. She still hasn't had him cum inside her pussy. And she still hasn't taken a picture of him either. Though she said he is sending one later. I asked if she smelled of him. She said yes.She was stopping to buy cat food at the supermarket. I guess the dog gets left out in the cold again. She'll be here soon. I'll post more details later both here and on the ourhotwives.org. Maybe a picture too if she is up for it!


FINAL UPDATE - 4:50PM EST 11/18/2008 Sunday
What a weekend!
Right now Ally is on her phone, with her FB, Jim.
After Ally went to the Supermarket yesterday, she came on home. Unlike before, when she returned from being with her FB, I hovering less and she was a bit distant. Not purposely so, more like she was deep in thought and really wanted to feed the cats. She unpacked the groceries and then went upstairs. I followed her. She climbed on the bed and had little silly Ally smile she gets when she has been naughty. I love that smile. So innocent and so wicked naughty! She told me again that he had not cum in her, but had cum on her “tummy”. He drove her to his house. His wife was away at the affair he was to attend yesterday. So they had some time alone. As she told me this pulled off her jeans and her cute little boy panties. They were a little bit wet. Ally said that they made out in every room of his house. Finally settling in the guest bedroom. They undressed each other and fell to the bed….kissing, groping, sucking, and licking. He went down to her bare pussy and licked her for a few minutes before climbing up and pushing his very hard cock into my wife’s tight little wet pussy. Ally spoke of how exciting it was to be fucking another man, a married man, while glancing at the photograph, neatly framed on the bureau, of his wife, on her wedding day, with a bridesmaid. Ally told me she felt especially sexy, being a married woman, my wife, thinking of me, knowing I knew what she doing, while another man thrust in his cock in her sexy little shaved pussy. He told her how amazingly tight and so very wet her pussy was. He kissed her nipples. She thrust back. They rolled over and she fucked him from above. She noticed a mirror just above the mattress…..he had mentioned it before, how he liked to watch himself fucking his own wife on that bed in the guest room. He slapped ass. Once, twice and yet again he slapped my wife’s ass. She loved it. I don’t slap my wife’s ass. Apparently, it is something for her with other men. Or at least she enjoys having her ass slapped with this other man. They moved again, and this time he was behind her, fucking her while Ally lied flat on her tummy, her butt pushed slightly upward from the bed, her legs together and his on either side of hers. I love this position, and am able to reach very deeply into my wife’s pussy doing this. They rolled over again, and she said he started to cum, and then pulled out and came on her tummy.

Photo Courtesy Of swingingina.com

He didn’t cum as much as earlier encounters. But it pooled nicely on her “tummy” she said. He brought her a wet wash cloth and was quite insistent that she clean up. He again didn’t want any residual evidence for her husband to find.
She didn’t cum. Or so she said, and I believe her on this point. Why lie? She said he doesn’t perform orally very well. But he has such a nice smile, and such a pretty cock. She loves playing with it and feeling him in her. She loves taking him in her mouth……
They got dressed and left the room. I think that they may have gotten a coke and sat in his living room talking for a bit. Ally, didn’t want to waste the opportunity to fuck him again, so she enticed him back to the guest room. Unbuckling his belt, she pulled down his pants and his shorts. She then grabbed his hard cock and took him in her mouth. She told me she swallowed him whole again. She pulled him up and onto her and they started to fuck again. This time longer than before. She didn’t share positions, or what they spoke off. He soon began to say he was over heating and sweating a lot. She said it wasn’t anything noticeable, but he tired and had to stop. He pulled his cock from her fell to her side. Again, she didn’t cum and neither had he.
They dressed quickly, straightened the bed and put away the glasses and so forth. He was particularly concerned about his couch, though they had not had sex there. They left the house and began the long drive back to her car. They encountered some traffic, and he apparently got a little nervous about being late. Ally said she had her hand on his leg on the way there and back. They also held hands a little bit but mostly, but they both rubbed each other legs while driving.

As he was in a hurry, there parting was brief but not without some steamy kissing before they drove away from one another.

After hearing all of this, I was little bit jealous, once again very proud, incredible, excited and very aroused. My cock was hard as a stone. I licked and sucked her pussy. I could taste the faint taste of male cum….his cum from inside of her. After she came from my licking her shaved bare pussy, I fucked my wife. I fucked her on top, at a slight angle and from behind. She fucked me. She told me how much fun she had. I told her I loved fucking her after another man had been inside of her. I told her how I loved the kissed him, held him, caressed him, sucked him and loved him.

She came. Sometime later, I asked Ally “where do you want my cum?” She said “anywhere you like.” I said I would cum in her mouth and she said “OK.” I added my cum to her pussy. I had a powerful orgasm, draining my balls into her. We held each other, not wanting to uncouple……..when we unpaired, we laid next each other…….

We spoke more of their encounter and his desire to take her dinner. A real date. Maybe get a Hotel room.

After a bit, Ally rolled on her tummy, and I grabbed her cell phone and took a couple of pictures of her. When I stepped behind her, she thrust her ass upwards and I took a picture of her panty clad ass, with a VERY noticeable wet spot from where my own cum was dripping out of her. I then dropped the phone, and pulled her panties off. I buried may face between her trim little legs and began to tongue and lick her pussy and my cum from her. I sucked the cum as it poured her from her pussy, enjoying my own cream pie, knowing that another man, her fuck buddy, had not only been licking her just a couple of hours before, but had thrust his own cock into her too. Remembering that he had cum on her tummy, I leaned up and licked her stomach and her belly button before returning to my yummy treat! And again we fucked. And we fucked hard, and slowly, while I used all of my very hard cock on her. I pulled out almost completely and then slowly pushed back in, over and over again. I told her I loved her. I told her she was the most perfect wife I could ever dream of. We kissed, we grabbed each other, we hugged and we made love. She had another orgasm, and mine followed shortly behind.

Shortly after we dressed, he FB text messaged her again. He said he missed her wanted to see her soon. We got ready to go to eat a late lunch or early dinner. As we were getting dressed, our friend Joey text messaged her.

No comments:

Post a Comment