Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Trouble IN Paradise Leads To New Understanding Of One Another - From 11/19/2007

Ally didn't hear from Jim for most of Sunday. By mid afternoon, we were both beginning to worry that perhaps his wife had seen him on the phone the night before. Or worst yet, perhaps he passed out and his wife found his phone and viewed his text messages to and from Ally. We agreed that Jim has been reckless. He had called and text messaged Ally severla times during the previous evening near or in the presence of his wife and their friends.

While we were at Victoria Secret buying more panties, which I especially love doing for her right now to wear with her FB, Jim text messaged Ally. So while I was helping her pick out some very innocent and not quite so innocent looking panties that she will soon wear on another date with her FB, she was on the phone talking to the young man who just the day before had his cock in my wife's pussy.


Jim's text messaging to Ally continued throughout the rest of the day. Everything was fine at his home. We shopped for a lacy black bra and panties at another store and replenished her stock of thigh high stockings too! We bought me a handsome wool coat to wear on the chilly fall eveings when we go out to play. Later after we had returned to our house and we were having a couple of beers and watching some TV, Jim called. Ally answered her phone in front of me. She spoke to her FB and gave me a little smile. Soon, she grabbed my leg and rubbed my thigh. I was encouraged. I didn't leave the room and I figured it was OK just to sit and quietly listen. I heard her tell him a couple of little white lover's lies and grimaced slightly. Shortly, she looked at me and said quietly, "will you please leave the room."


It made me sad. Ally thought I was mad. But I left. She called to me in the kitchen and I returned to the den. She was angry. She told me that it was too weird to talk to Jim in front of me. She said she was ending it. I said to her that was decision to make if she wanted to, but it was NOT necessary. I told her I was leaving the room for twenty minutes and I did.


I went to the kitchen. I thought of our exchange. I was initially angry. Had she not encouraged me by rubbing my thigh? But then I realized, she was probably just trying to tell me to go. I thought of Jim's recklessness both the previous evening and this very night. What if lover had not been Ally and her husband and had found them speaking together on a Saturday evening. I decided to write Ally a note like we used to early on in our relationship before we just e-mailed each other all the time.


I wrote of why I wanted to be present during some of their conversations. My reason was simple. Should their relationship end poorly, which I did not expect to happen, and Ally should dump him because he would become too attached, and he react poorly and do something stupid like approaching me with most ill intentions to cause heartache for me, I could honestly state that I not only of their relationship but had even heard them speak.


Short paragraph. To the point. Much better written than I just wrote here. And to which I added another paragraph. I said this should be like going to the Spa. And I created an analogy of it being something that certain "fortunate and pampered women" get to enjoy on occasion. My point was it is a special, warm, soothing and fun experience to enjoy with a FB, but not something everyone does everyday.


She misunderstood my note. Sweet as it was, she thought I was telling her that she is spoiled and I'm going to approach him with their relationship. A few beers can do that to Ally and I don't think she actually read it. So she asked me to. When I did, she understood, sort of. She said to me "I hate spas!" I had to laugh and give her a kiss. She was still hung up on the spa. So I reread it for her, substituting a certain store that she likes to frequent on occasion. She said I really like a different designer.


I love Ally. She did understand. And I told her that I love her. I also told her that I love this side of her, and that it has made me love her even more. I want her to have fun and be happy. And having sex with other men does make her happy and it leads to incredible sex for us. She told me that when she was Jim the day before, she loved knowing that she was coming home to be with me. That was the major excitement of her. Yes of course she liked sucking him and spreading her legs for him. But the sexual high was from coming home to her husband and spreading her legs for me just hours after she done the same thing for him. I told her I loved her again. I do.


 
Compliments of Ally
 

We kissed. And then we kissed again. And then it became passionate. We were kissing and groping each other, rolling in our passion on the sofa. We were loving with an intensity we haven't had in some time. She asked to suck my cock. As I stood before her, she grabbed my cock and told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I caressed her very wet pussy before I placed one, two and finally a third finger in her. I thrust my fingers into her and soon she came telling me loved this. I took my cock from her mouth and kissed her deeply. She began to cum again. She told me that loved that and I said softly that I will do that someday. She sucked my cock some more and told me to fuck her but that she wanted my cum in her mouth. I climbed between her legs and pushed my very hard cock into her while kissing her. She told me she was going to cum "on me". Soon she shook violently in the throes of orgasm as I said gently just let go. She cam every hard and was very wet. She may have squirted ever so slightly, which is a first for her. Finally as my own orgasm approached I pulled out of her, but not before cumming a little in her tight pussy and on her shirt. I moved up to put my cock in her mouth and let her suck me so more. But I did not ejaculate. I did have an orgasm. In fact, I thought I had blown a huge load of my cum in her mouth thinking of the obvious implications of her fucking someone and sucking me at the same time.
We kissed and cuddled and shared loving thoughts with each other. She reached for my cock again and soon she was sucking my cock back to its full length. She stopped and said she needed to use the rest room so I asked if she minded if I followed. I did and soon she had my cock in her mouth again. She sucked me so deep and with so much enthusiasm. Soon I felt the pressure building and she said again she wanted my cum. I came forcefully in her mouth and listened and I heard her swallowing my cum thinking of how she had done this very same thing with her FB. Without hesitation, I pulled her to me and we kissed and kissed more. She melted into my arms and told me that she loved me. And we kissed again. The faint taste of my own cum on her lips and her tongue. She shared that Jim had not kissed her after emptying his own cum into my sexy Hotwife. And loved me for doing so. I just kissed her again.
Later we spoke of how in love we are and how much we enjoy all of this. She spoke of still playing with Jim which of course I encourage. She also spoke of getting to together with Joey and me and seeing where that may lead. She likes the idea of us being together and perhaps we will be sometime. I love the idea of that happening and would happily get naked, and share and pleasure my wife with him at the same time. We went to bed shortly thereafter and cuddled all night.
Today she was to meet with Jim for lunch. She told me she didn’t think he was interested in food. She might meet him later for drinks but she has a date with him planned for tomorrow night. I think we might get together with FB # 2, Joey tomorrow evening before he heads home for the Holiday weekend. We both intend to be flirty in front of and with him. He had visited us at the beach once this summer but he had arrived very late and we were all tired. I really don’t think he would drive the three hours to visit a woman he was interested in at that late hour, unless he was interested in us together. I will write more on this topic another time.
There is a lot happening right now and frankly I couldn’t be happier in my marriage. I’m certain we will have a couple or several more discussions that test the limits of jealousy and monogamy, but as we are not monogamists, and really never have been it may be just a growing phase for us.
I love Ally!

UPDATE: She is meeting right now with Jim for a "meeting". We spoke at 5:30PM and she was just leaving for a quick hook-up. Hmmmm........anxious and arroused again!

No comments:

Post a Comment