Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11/25/2007 Picture From Wednesday Night!!!! - From 11/25/2007

Previously, I wrote of Ally climbing in the back of my car in the parking lot after having spent the previous two hours fucking her FB Jim in a nearby Hotel room that I had gotten for her. This is the first picture I took just as she began to take off her jeans to let me play with freshly fucked pussy.


I'm pretty sure that just next to her ring finger, you can see some of Jim's cum that must have slipped out of her pussy just as she was wiggling her ass around on the seat before I took this picture. I enlarged the picture on my PC and it is without a doubt his cum. Those panties are so damn flimsy and incredibly sexy and it must most have just slipped right out!
 
Update.......I actually took many pictures that evening and so did Joey. This vehicle in fact has had many pictures of Ally in many states of undress since that eventful evening. More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment