Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11/20/2007 Thoughts and a Creampie! - From 11/20/2007






12:00 PM EST






I think that we are finding ourselves becoming ever more increasingly comfortable with the new side of our relationship. Specifically, I am speaking of the expansion of our Hotwife experiences. We are growing closer, if this is even possible, sexually revealing fantasies, desires and wants that while previously discussed, are now more openly explored in discussions both before, during and after sex.

Ally is experiencing other men. Well, actually she is flirting with them and fucking one regularly. This isn’t new, but she has previously restricted her HW activities to the summertime when the temperature is hot and so is her libido. And she never had a regular Fuck Buddy until this autumn. But this week while has been maybe in the mid fifties, cold, damp and basically raw outside, Ally has been highly active sexually with another man. And Ally has begun to once again comment on other men with whom she is not having sex with, but perhaps will in the future. And I noticed with no small degree of amazement when Ally saw a photograph of a friend of ours in a local magazine the other day, she stated quite matter of factly, “I am going to fuck that man!” And who am I to disagree.

Last evening Ally had a couple of drinks after work with her current / new fuck buddy. Of course I knew that were meeting to have drinks.


And as usual, I was anxious, a little hopeful and eager for her return. But the anxiety level is changing. She told me they kissed at the bar and outside the restaurant, but that they did have sex of any kind.

But, she shared a couple of other details……

Ally told her fuck buddy, Jim, last evening that her husband knew “she plays.” She told him I didn’t know about Jim specifically, but that I “didn’t mind that she plays.” She also told Jim that I had allegedly said “I don’t want to know the details.” She shared that this isn’t a regular activity for her, but sometimes in the summer time, if the mood strikes she will play. He suggested to her that she is a sexual woman. Ally said “Yes I am.”

She also told him that “if you don’t cum in me next time, it will be the last.”

These are two huge steps for Ally as she has almost always presented herself, either directly or in an implied manner, as being a wife who is stepping out for a little extra or that she is just cheating. Her belief was that a single guy would be far more comfortable with a married woman if her if he believed he was dealing with a cheating wife. And when fucking another guy, the FB always pulled out at either before he climaxed or just as it began. Since we have been married, only one other guy, besides me, has ever cum inside her pussy. So that is one out of seven or so to date. (I may need to make a chart!)

I am happy that Ally is beginning to assert herself as a Hotwife. She always is quite forward in getting her man, but now she is recognizing that she is truly in the driver’s seat in these relationships. I think this will lead to us on occasion, playing as a couple with the other man.

This morning, we had sex. But she didn’t cum. I kind of hoped that she wouldn’t cum. I wanted her to be a little extra “itchy” today. It was early, and I didn’t last long, before I pulled out and came on her little tummy. I actually leaned down and took a quick lick of my own cum before I just rubbed it in her skin. A while she showered and I noticed her spending a bit of extra time shaving her pussy. Ally keeps herself completely bare and shaves everyday, regardless of what she is doing. But this morning, there was that little bit of extra effort.
Today I watched my incredible sexy little wife getting dressed for work, but she was also getting dressed for her date this evening with Jim. She put on new pair of very sexy little Victoria Secret boy panties. She then opened a new pair of black thigh high stockings with lacy tops. She topped it off with a sexy little bra. She put on a new wool skirt from J Crew. I took the tag off it for her. She completed her outfit with a certain designer sweater and one of her pairs of black leather boots. I cleaned her diamond engagement ring so it was particularly sparkly.

She looks absolutely stunning today. Her beautiful blue eyes, her sexy blonde hair and that outfit!!!!!

But before her date with Jim tonight, Ally is having lunch today with Joey. He is a potential FB # 2. I really hope that Joey becomes the one that we play with together. I quietly fantasized about her going to lunch with him today in his car, and Ally leaning over and unbuckling his belt and taking him into her mouth. Just when he was enjoying himself, she would stop; kiss him on the lips, and say “You really should us over tomorrow evening” and then smile.

She most likely won’t do anything at all sexual or physical with Joey at lunch today. And I will post on this subject another time. But, I’m pretty sure that she will suggest that “we” are also looking forward to seeing him tomorrow night in a flirty and perhaps suggestive way. Maybe he will get the hint. J

Tonight Ally and Jim are to go dinner. But I’m pretty sure that food is not on the menu. They most likely will go to their special place. We spoke of how my child will be out until close to 9:00 tonight and Ally suggested that they will just come over here and then go out later. J But most likely, my stunningly well dressed and very sexy wife will end up in the backseat of her new car, with her bent over his lap taking his hard cock in her mouth and then on her back with legs spread wide while he fucks her and then cums into her pussy.




Compliments to Ally - Yes this is her in all of her shaved and oh so wet glory!
 
 
 
Yes, he will cum into her pussy. Her shaved, very tight, very wet and unprotected pussy. Yes, tonight is the night. She even said she would try and take picture of his cock in her with her cell phone. Who would argue with that little request if they had their hard throbbing cock deep inside such a sexy lady’s pussy!!!

Yes, today is a big day for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment