Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11/21/2007 8:30AM EST The Day Before Thanksgiving! ;) - From 11/21/2007

Where we live, tonight is known as the biggest "go-out" evening of the year. All of the college kids, recent grads and people visiting home for the holiday go out and see old friends and acquaintances. It is also a huge hook up night. :)

We are going to get together with a bunch of her co-workers later this afternoon, grab a quick bite to eat and then go to one of the more popular places around us that will be very busy tonight. Ally was really charged up those by college guys checking her out last night. And why wouldn't they check her out? She looks like she might be 23 at the very most and a very sexy little hottie.

During her date with Jim last night, they agreed to get together for sex today. Their plan, developed under the influence of some alcohol and the cloud of a sexual post orgasmic high, while obviously creative is somewhat flawed and rather dangerous. Their company is shutting down at 3:00PM or earlier today to let everyone get on with the holiday. Their team is going to a local watering hole, where I am going to meet up with everyone. (more on that later) They planned that after the building emptied, they would return a couple of hours later to the office building and use one of the smaller out of the way conference rooms for their little romantic tryst.

After Ally told me of their sexy plan, I very nicely pointed out the inherent risk of doing this and offered to secure a hotel room for my sexy wife. I would just get the room, and deposit the key in her car or leave it in an envelope at the front desk of her building.



At first, she brushed this off but I think this is exactly what is going to happen......Ally just suggested to me on the phone that instead of Jim and she going to the bar and then slipping away, they would just go straight to the Hotel room, and then after their playtime, go on over to the bar, where as she said, and unbeknownst to Jim, I would meet him for the first time.
God I love the way my sexy little Hotwife thinks. At times she is even more naughty than me. Just imagine that. I'm at a bar with Ally's co-workers, some of whom are pretty good friends of mine, and Ally and Jim, her FB, come strolling inside and I shake hands with a man whose cum is inside my wife at that moment. He doesn't expect to meet me. I am in the know.
Sounds a little like something you would see in a Lifetime / LMC movie for divorced bitter women movie doesn't it? But someone usually gets hurt in those and the husband is always to blame.

So we will see if that happens. My take is that it will. I really do want to meet her new Fuck Buddy. I know I will handle it well. I'm a pretty secure guy, who towers over this guy in so many different ways besides just stature. And he is fucking my wife with my blessing. And after last night's return of Ally to my arms fresh from a encounter with her FB, I don't want this to stop right now.

It will freak him out. Imagine shaking another guy's hand while his wife's scent and remains is on your own hand. {{lol}} He might just wet himself. {{lol}} I am a sick bastard. And apparently so is my wife. :)

Of course it could turn out entirely differently, with a heated exchange, an altercation, maybe a weapons offense, a car chase and ultimately live action coverage on MSNBC and CNN.

But it will be fine. And he will most likely leave about five minutes after meeting me, if he doesn't before when he sees or learns that I am there. The big trick for me will be not grabbing my wife and ripping her clothes of and licking her pussy and ramming my cock in her for my own sloppy seconds. That.......could be a problem. I, dare I say, usually, do just that! ;)
Ally suggested we could then return to the Hotel for our own tryst after leaving. Or maybe we will go out with Joey, the potential and most likely current FB 2, and see what fun we can have. Or, maybe we will go local as I mentioned, and Ally seems to want to, and see if we meet someone and she or even we, can have an encounter in the back of car.

You know we don't really drive cars per se, and both of our cars have fairly roomy back seats, but you damn near have an orgy in the back of mine. And I think my wife is thinking along those lines too! I have always thought how fun it would be if Ally just grabbed some hot looking guy and walked out of a bar and hooked up with the guy in the back of our car, or on the beach or in a rest room.
And then after she sucked him off or fucked him, came walking back to me at the bar, kissed me and then we laugh and talk about her encounter. :) We have been very close to realizing this fantasy in the past. And I think we are both at a point in our relationship, where this is a very desirable, though somewhat risky, goal. It probably is inevitable that it will occur sometime. ;)
Ally dressed for the part today. Hmmmm.......after showering where again she neatly shaved all over as she does everyday, she put on a brand new pair or lacy black panties and a brand new lacy black under wire bra which we bought this past weekend for just such an occasion. I really wanted her have this bra. It's not really her style as really doesn't wear bras, opting instead for undergarment halter tops or cotton non support bras. She ins;t a big girl, and while I think her breasts are magnificent, they aren't her best feature. But when couple with the cable knit v neck sweater I just bought her, then to become pretty visible when the v drops down low. So, I thought a black lacy bra would be a very sexy touch for later. During the day no one will be the wiser. And couple with a pair of designer jeans and sexy heals and she oozes that "hey stud, cum fuck me with your big hard cock" look.
Ah yes, a fun day appears to be in store for the two, or perhaps three or more of us today!
I just sent Ally an e-mail. Here it is.....
Hi Gorgeous!

Need I say it. You look beautiful today! And darling, you look damn HOT! You could give a dead guy a hard on. ;)

Thanks for a great and really fun evening!

Have a great day!

I'm looking forward to this afternoon and tonight!

I love you! You are my favorite!

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment