Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11/21/2007 12:30PM EST The Day Before Thanksgiving! ;) Part 2 - From 11/21/2007

I just made a reservation for a Hotel room for my wife to use this afternoon so she can fuck another guy.


She was on the phone with me when I pushed the confirm button on the online Hotel site. I got a bit of a rush and my cock got a twinge when I did that. She said she had a big smile on her face and her pussy gushed.

Yes, this is quite the day!

3:30PM EST UPDATE

This is probably the last entry for today. Earlier, I left the Hotel room key in her car and actually got to see her briefly. I got my car cleaned inside and out just in case. :) She just called and said she was leaving the office. We are not going to meet up with all those people though I am still going to the same place to wait for Ally or her call. Besides a lot of good looking people hang out there after work. You never know who I might meet or see. Ally is getting cold feet about introducing me to Jim tonight. (Though she really wanted me to come upstairs to have a bite to eat and meet him. I passed.) She said he really should have a lot of people around so it isn't so awkward unexpectedly meeting your lover's husband just after your tryst.

So, she told me she will just have me to the room after he leaves. She may have to play "fake leave" and not really leave.

:) This might be better than planned. I'm bringing my camera.

4:10PM Quick Update - I'm pretty sure they are in the room by now. They are probably having a quick cocktail and getting ready to ...............fuck. I'm going to go change, pass on folding laundry, and attempt to calmly drive over to the bar which might be three minutes from the hotel. I have to drive by the Hotel to get to the bar. It is not out of the way. It is almost across the street.

It will be hard driving by a Hotel knowing that my wife, is inside doing things that does with me while I am holding the second room key. For people not in this world, this must be difficult to understand. It is starting to become very acceptable and highly arousing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment