Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11/20/2007 7:00PM Waiting Again UPDATED 11/21 6:00AM EST - From 11/20/2007



"I am awash in a sea of conflicting emotions right at this moment. It is at once painful, in a sort of pleasant way, and incredibly arousing. And strangely, I feel pride for my wife, though I am having a tough time understanding that. But mostly, I love her like at no time that I have known her. "

Earlier today I sent these words to a certain gentleman who posted on the blog and exchanged some e-mails with me.

In a later exchange I wrote ".......And yes, you are dead on with the "be careful what you wish for" part. I'm OK and eagerly looking forward to her date tonight with Jim. They will leave work around 5:30 and she plans on being home by around 9:30. It's really probably just going to be couple of drinks and a nice fuck. And....this is my favorite part...I think she may be actually bringing home a treat! ;) "

I am anxious tonight. It isn't the intercourse. And it isn't the steamy passionate embrace in the car. Nor is it the quiet whispers of "I couldn't wait to be with you" or "I can't stand to be apart from you". No I think I am a little nervous about the intent. I may actually being struggling with the fallout from the regular Fuck Buddy. His presence has certainly had a positive impact on our life. But it holds a different side that I find troubling. Our view from the beginning has always been "sex is sex and love is special". They often go together, but we are only on love with each other. While we had discussed the possibility of someone getting emotionally attached, we hadn't planned sufficiently for it and we certainly didn't expect it.

I have seen a picture of Jim. He is a pleasant enough looking fellow, but he hardly is handsome. Whereas Ally is really a very sexy little lady. Jim's wife I understand is equally pleasant, judging from Ally's reaction to her wedding pictures, but she is hardly beautiful let alone con temporarily sexy. Last night Jim said (joked) to Ally that "Don't you ever wish we could just off and get married?" He even suggested a little chapel in Vegas.

This is maybe, what I speaking of when I suggest here that Jim is getting attached emotionally. This could become dicey.

Or, it could be the little evil green monster of jealousy tugging at my heartstrings a little bit. And frankly, the regular FB concept is now a reality, and new found reality at that.

Photo Courtesy of www.jennyheart.com

Nonetheless, here I sit at home just returning from a supermarket where I bought a fresh bird and all the trimmings for a knock out Turkey day dinner. And I am titillatingly aroused at the thought of what is happening right now.

And I am very arroused, just as before. Perhaps more so, given his most recent instructions my Ally, that should he not cum in her it is over.

Yes, and that was my idea. I am damn glad I said it now. I can hardly wait for her to get home. I need to eat. And again, I am not hungry. I want her. I desperately want to be with my wife, to hold her, kiss her, caress her fine young sexy body, and to taste her. I want to think of their coupling, and to taste their memory. This is a long time fantasy. It is my new reality.

I am married to a real Hotwife. I am a happy and very loving husband. We have almost gotten our desire and wish. Soon, I will witness this type of thing first hand.


9:30PM EST UPDATE

Ally just called. She is almost home. She told me Jim fucked her twice and came in her both times.........The last time maybe thirty minutes ago!

Gotta run! I'm having some big sex tonight! :)

UPDATED 11/21/2007 6:00AM

Ally came in the door shortly thereafter. We hugged and we kissed. We told each other we loved them. She had to pee desperately, but first she allowed me to see her very wet pussy. She hiked up her skirt above her stockings and pulled down her panties and bent over. I took a lick below her ass and she sat down and peed. She was careful to hold the cum in.

 
Compliments to Ally.....that very evening
 
 
We ran upstairs, locked the bedroom door, and she took off her boots while I took a couple of pictures.
 
Compliments to Ally.....that very evening
 
 
 
She then laid back on the bed and we kissed, and then I immediately dove between her thighs and began kissing, licking, exploring and tasting her freshly fucked pussy. And she tasted of another man's cum. Again. She told me some of things they did. I asked several questions. And then she said please fuck me. So I did.
She fucked him twice. Both times they fucked in the backseat of her new car. They had a couple of beers at at a nice bar, went outside and fucked with him on top and he came in her. They got dressed, went back in and had another beer and then went back outside and fucked again, This time she was on top and he came in her again, But this time, for the very first time, she came on his cock. They went back inside and had a couple more beers. She told me she saw a couple of really cute college guys checking her out and she smiled back at them. Her FB noticed and and puthis arm around her. More on this later. They finished their beers and kissed a little in the bar and outside and then she came home. She said his pants were soaking wet when he left. Her panties were drenched. All the cum had run out but when I fucked my wife's shared and busy pussy last night, there was the tell tale special slippery feeling you only feel after I or someone else has cum inside that tight pussy.

And my wife's pussy was just a bit looser than usual. :)




Compliments to Ally.....that very evening

No comments:

Post a Comment